Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace.!!!!help?閳?

on my myspace page i want a picture of me to be up on there.



i uploaded my picture on to photobucket but the image is wayy to big for my page.



what is the code to resize the image on your page?



thanks sooo much.



love閳?br>Myspace.!!!!help?閳?



-Open the picture in Mspaint.



-press Ctrl-A (that will select the whole picture)



-press Ctrl-W, type 50 for Horizontal and 50 for Vertical



-press Ok



it will shrink ur picture by half size... You can repeat the process as many times, till u have a satisfied image size.



Myspace.!!!!help?閳?

i think you go to 'microsoft works task launcher



Myspace.!!!!help?閳?

I don't know of a code to use to shrink a picture on myspace. But what I do when I have that issue: Go to paintbrush and open the picture, select the rectangle box and put a rectangle around the picture. Then you can shrink the picture and resave it. Upload the picture again and it should work then.



Myspace.!!!!help?閳?

I know the site is 're size to mail' but you can re size them for myspace



http://www.resize2mail.com/



It's a good site



Myspace.!!!!help?閳?

http://www.onlinephotographers.com/shrin...



put the picture in.



then reload it onto photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs