Sunday, November 29, 2009

In myspace, when people upload pics...?

Ive been to many profiles and many upload like magazine covers and movie posters and put thej up in their pictures.



When I was about to upload some pictues, I read that about copyrighted images.



And that your profile is going to get deleted.



My question is how? Because if someone makes their profile private and just have the copyrighted images there in their pictures but not as their default picture, who else besides their friends are going to know that they have them?



Get what I mean? Since their profile is private. And also I've seen where they say "Report Image" but I dont think many friends would report it



What do you think?



I wanted to post some movie posters, but I dont know.



In myspace, when people upload pics...?

You can post it..I've done it before and my profile wasn't private and I didn't get deleted



In myspace, when people upload pics...?

i think they just say that to scare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs