Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make my background stretch in MySpace?

I created my own background to go on my MySpace. I created it as the same size as the image that currently is on my page and fills the whole screen. Yet, when I drop this image into my HTML tag, it just centers on the browser screen and doesn't fill it. How can I get my new image to fill the screen instead of just sitting in the middle?



How do I make my background stretch in MySpace?

Look in the layout code and adjust the size.



style='position: absolute; left:100px; top:5px; width:100px; height:100px; overflow:auto



{ width:100%; max-width: 600px;}



The other part of the code should look like this.



background-image:url(http:// URL of your background pic);



background-position:Center Center;



background-attachment:fixed;



background-repeat:no repeat;



How do I make my background stretch in MySpace?

flat wrong Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs