Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just cant seem to get my photos to work on myspace?

ok well i used the url for pics i uploaded on yahoo photos, fotki, and angelfire free account. i put a pic in the html for my background. it works for about an hour, then goes blank. what is it with these sites? myspace wont allow the pics or something? is there any uploading site that myspace will allow pics from? right now im using a pic from a url i got from image search. but i like my pics better. i would use my photo album on myspace but they decrease the size of the pics, atleast on my browser.



I just cant seem to get my photos to work on myspace?

That's preety odd, you could try emailing Myspace a.k.a Tom



I just cant seem to get my photos to work on myspace?

I guess you could, but does it really matter if they see it Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs