Sunday, November 29, 2009

Anyone have myspace? Can you help me with this?

I need to do something on my myspace. There's someone used to do it on my page but i redid it all again and i lost it, and now i dont talk to him anymore. But i really wanna do these. I wanna put an image in my contact table and i searched the internet and found out a website helped doing it, but when i put my image on there's no text on, i fixed something in the code and finally theres text on but the text is too dark on the image its can hardly be seen. I wanna know is there any other generators choosing the text font and text color. And how to make the image fit in the contact table, when i pasted the code they gave me there, the image was messed up becuz the image was too big. And i wanna put an image on my extended network bar, that guy used to put a full image to it but i can just put the image the size of that bar. Anyway if you don't know how to do that, can you help me put a picture right below the details box? Thanks so much if you can help me, and you will get 10 points.



Anyone have myspace? Can you help me with this?

I have a my space and i know all about that put a picture in youre Banner you have to go to the web site below :



http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generator...



and for the contact box its really easy just go here:



http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generator...



I have a my space too go check it out if you'd like



http://www.myspace.com/francisco_swhoust...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs