Sunday, November 29, 2009

Myspace Captcha Problem?

I'm trying to post comments and messages on MySpace, and I am being presented with a Captcha. *A captcha is a security feature which shows a random image with letters and numbers, and you must state the which letters and numbers are shown.* I have tried entering what I see, and everytime I do, it says "Incorrect verification code. Please try again." Whenever I try to post or send a message, it happens, and I always enter the proper letters and numbers. They are not case-sensitive, and you can't enter spaces between the numbers and letters. I have followed all instructions, yet the same error message always occurs. Why is this happening, and how can I fix it? How can I post or send messages now?



Myspace Captcha Problem?

maybe trying to refresh the page then entering the new numbers shown might help out. :)



it also might be a myspace glitch too at the moment. lol



Myspace Captcha Problem?

ii dunno cuz the captcha cumz upp 4 meh 2 but aft3r ii 3nt3r th3 code iit workz



Myspace Captcha Problem?

Need any help about myspace,visit the below site. You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs