Sunday, November 29, 2009

My contact box on my myspace page is there but it's not visible. How do I fix this?

My contact table is not visible. You can still click in that area and it will take you to the various contact options, but you cannot see any of the options on my myspace page. You know there is something click-able there only because the pointer changes when you go over that space. Can this be fixed? I tried clearing the background color in profile editor but that doesn't work, even when I removed layout codes it still is not visible; whether there is a layout or not.



Here is the Contact Box code:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;.contactTable {width:300px!important; height:150px!important; padding:0px!important; background-image:url("http://img5.pimp-m... background-attachment:scroll; background-position:center center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:transparent;}.contactTa... table, table.contactTable td {padding:0px !important; border:0px; background-color:transparent; background-image:none;}.contactTable a img {visibility:hidden; border:0px!important;}.contactTable a {display:block; height:28px; width:115px;}.contactTable .text {font-size:1px!important;}.contactTable .text, .contactTable a, .contactTable img {filter:none!important;}%26lt;/style%26gt;%26lt;a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi... target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/... style="position:absolute;top:0px;left:0p... border=0 alt="MySpace Layouts"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;p align=right%26gt;%26lt;a href="http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi... your own contact table!%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;/p%26gt;



My contact box on my myspace page is there but it's not visible. How do I fix this?

are your sure your profile is set on private.if it is, others are unable to view your profile. go to the account setting and change it to public.( on your home page)



hope this helps



My contact box on my myspace page is there but it's not visible. How do I fix this?

I have the same trouble and it isn't the profile setting Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs