Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace profile problem?

Everthing was fine with the profile and sudenly the pictures from the comments got larger and all the modules were moved to the right. It didn`t happen only to my profile but to few others that i opened from my computer. I don`t know how to make the images smaller like they were before and why it happend at all? I erased all the codes and copy/pasted them again but the profile didn`t change the way it was. I really don`t know what to do. Please help me! Thank you!!!!!!!!



Myspace profile problem?

It has nothing to do with the codes.. Its the comments.



What to do about it ? http://abrax.us/bbz/SizingComments.htm



Myspace profile problem?

whats the link to your profile? if you want to give it that is



so i can see if it big on my computer too, maybe its your computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs