Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace 'Add Comment' Link Missing..?

Hey I just realised why i haven't been getting any comments on my myspace... there's no add comment link!



I haven't ever used one of those 'hide add comment link' generators.. so it's something that came with the html in the layout i'm using..



I don't wanna get rid of my layout but i would really love my add comment link back.



I've looked through the html sh*t in the layout but i can't figure out what i have to change to get my add comment link back...



please help me !



thanks x



p.s - not the image comment link, the front page comment link..



Myspace 'Add Comment' Link Missing..?

If you're still having trouble with this, you can have a comment box generated for you. It's a box that users can post a comment in directly on your myspace.



http://www.htmate2.com/commentbox/



Myspace 'Add Comment' Link Missing..?

Ummm.? Well My Advice To You Is Just Get A Comment Box Here Is A Tab Where You Can Get Pretty Good Ones :]]



http://www.skem9.com/index.php...



Hope This Helps =] Report It



Myspace 'Add Comment' Link Missing..?

Try this...



(Place in 閳ユ穾bout Me閳?



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



td.text td.text td td a,



.redlink, td.text td.text td b a



{visibility:visible!important;}



td.text td.text td a



{visibility:visible !important;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs