Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace question. How do I add a photo to my blog?

I can't find the answer to this anywhere on myspace. I want to add a photo from my computer into my blog. Not a link or a URL, but an actual image. I tried using html and doing %26lt;IMG SRC=""%26gt; but it didn't work ... anyone know how to do this?



Myspace question. How do I add a photo to my blog?

If you're on a PC (not a mac) then you can click on the "Add image" icon on the page where you enter the text of your blog. It's right next to the "add a smiley" icon and "add a link" icon.



You can use the html, but you have to put a space between the = and " it should look like this %26lt;img src= "www.whatever.com"%26gt;



Myspace question. How do I add a photo to my blog?

go to edit my profile and put it under blog and there you go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs