Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace question. somebody stold a picture of me somehow. and put in there albums so people can comm

talk bad about me. ive reported the image several times as unauthorized use. I've also emailed privacy@myspace.com and told them about the cyberbullying but nothing has been done! please help



Myspace question. somebody stold a picture of me somehow. and put in there albums so people can comment and?

Yuniti ( http://yuniti.com ) allows you to add a watermark to your image with your username, so that people can't deny the photo is yours. That's one of the reasons I use it instead.



There isn't much you can do once someone has it - just from now on set your photos to private and be more careful..



Myspace question. somebody stold a picture of me somehow. and put in there albums so people can comment and?

Go to account settings then privacy. Under photos uncheck 'Allow my photos to be shared/emailed'. This will prevent anyone from getting your picture again . . .



Myspace question. somebody stold a picture of me somehow. and put in there albums so people can comment and?

OOHHHH DAMNN!!!!! YOU CAN EMAIL THEM TILL THE SKY TURNS GREEN, THEY WILL GET TO YOU WHEN THEY GET TO YOU.... SORRY HON.... THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, I GUESS IT IS A HUGE PRICE TO PAY FOR A FREE SERVICE... EMAIL ME THE STORY AND I CAN TELL YOU WAYS TO BURN THIS PUP!!!



I AGREE WITH THE PERSON BELOW ME!!! GREAT ADVICE.... I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!!



Myspace question. somebody stold a picture of me somehow. and put in there albums so people can comment and?

This happened to me too, I just changed my profile to private and blocked him from contacting me. Eventually he took it down because Istopped reacting to it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs