Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

when i log into myspace i get a message saying that my account has been phished. i click the link to change my password.. but the image for the verification code fails to load. i have tried logging in with 3 different web browsers.. but it still does the same thing.. I'm i screwed?



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

"ditto"



same things happened to me. but its good to know im not the only one, hehe. yeah, just wait it out..its probably just some myspace error



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

No, you're not screwed. The techs will eventually get it fixed. Wait it out for a bit.



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

Same thing has happened to me and two of my friends today. Most likely you haven't been phished. I know I haven't because 1. I have myspace bookmarked and 2. Firefox would have detected it. Image won't load for me neither. They should have it fixed soon hopefully.



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

The same exact thing just happened to both my myspace accounts. What is going on?



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED 2 ME EARLIER TODAY



it sucks



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

It's happening to me too. I think it's just an error with Myspace. It's happening to my fiance's sister as well. Neither of us can see the verification code. I guess we just have to wait it out...



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

happened to me right now too, just some some technical difficulties. Dont worry i know for a fact that all these people cant just get phished at once



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

same thing happend to me and i was freakin out,,,



I was about to write down my 100 and some friends on a sheet of paper and copy the stuff from my profile,,



glad i know its just a typical myspace problem.



Myspace phished.. cannot change password?

happened to me too.



but tom jus posted a bulletin somethin went haywire theyre fixing it ur myspace didnt get phished

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs