Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

I have a picture that I am wanting to delete but, I can't. I am new at this myspace stuff and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Every time I click onto the picture, that i want to delete, a msg comes up that says, " Invalid Image ID for this user." What do I do to fix this problem?



this is driving me crazy because, I have tried to figure it out for 3 days now.



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

you have to select another pic to be your default picture. then you can delete your main pic



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

You should be able to go to "edit pictures" and then when you have all of your pics up, you should be able to delete whichever one you wish. Good luck!



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

edit pictures



goto the folder where the pictures are



seleve the picture



and delete



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

Log in myspace, go to Upload/Change Photo, click on the picture you want and then delete.



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

click on your pictures go to edit pictures and click delete



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

To delete a picture on your myspace you need to click on edit/add photos.click on the picture you want to delete and it should give you the option of deleting it or keeping it.click delete and its gone.



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

um i dont know



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

Go here:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



...%26amp; click View All Photos. Click on the one you hate, %26amp; next to it there should be a blue link that says "Edit". Click that, %26amp; there should be a delete option for it.



Note also that it takes time to disappear after deletion. It won't immediately go away.



How do I delete a picture on my myspace?

Go to add/edit photos



Click on the album that has the pic you want to delete



Click the pic



On the top it'll have a lil photo of your default and next to it has



Set as Default-Use as Album Cover-Move Photo-Delete Photo-Add Note



Click Delete photo



Click Ok



btw. myspace can be very slow due to overcrowdness at times..especially when its evening time and it'll have different types of errors that come up..



Ii came upon that problem once and all I did was refreshed the page and then there was no more problems!



But if that doesn't work and your still having a hard time, I suggest contacting Tom about that..I know some ppl who have accounts that don't work properly..



Or you can upload another photo and place it in your album.



Set that as default



delete that other pic that you wanted to delete.



hope this helps sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs