Monday, December 28, 2009

I looked for help from MySpace support & followed the advice; it didn't help. My profile is

I can see everything on my profile, but it is just off. That is, my blogs, about me, who I'd like to meet, friends, %26amp; comments are all normal, but the left side of interests, movies, etc is not aligned correctly. They only show up once you scroll maybe halfway down the page. MySpace says if I just added an html to take it off, so I removed this image uploader I just added. I also removed the comment on my page which included the link. I also took off my layout %26amp; it is still messed up. It is set to private so I can't show it to you but basically I don't know why it is suddenly acting up b/c I removed all those things which I thought were potential threats. If you know how to deal with this could you please help me? Thank you :)



I looked for help from MySpace support %26amp; followed the advice; it didn't help. My profile is messed up, help?

Copy and paste your questions in this forum:



http://help.nuclearcentury.com/



for myspace!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
tvs